Account Geneous Web 10.2(AGW)
ACCOUNT GENEOUS 10.2 enables the enterprise to provision and manage user accounts and Id’s with efficiency and enhanced security, without the difficult and costly implementation associated with Software for Accounts Management from other leading vendors. The ACCOUNT GENEOUS Identity Management Provisioning Tool is an ‘out-of-the box’ web based solution that usually needs only minor adaptations or customization. It provides significantly better value than the access control system software from many other provisioning companies as it may be quickly and easily implemented with a minimum of additional services or consultancy.
ACCOUNT GENEOUS is a strong tool for Provisioning and User Account Management. It has built-in security, encryption, access and audit controls that protect your systems. The Account Provisioning Software includes the ability to alter, revoke, resume and delete users as well as profiles for access control and domains for splitting access rights. With the ACCOUNT GENEOUS powerful report generator, it is easy to analyze account activity across multiple platforms. Users can quickly identify control management ‘use and abuse’ maintenance issues that may leave your systems vulnerable – such as full-privileged inactive accounts. Reports can be viewed online, or easily exported. The Report Manager gives exact information for a given time about ‘who did what to whom’ in creation, deletion, enabling, disabling etc. These reports provide a valuable base for backing up, services rendered, billing department etc.
- Multi-platform Support.
- Help Desk Function.
- Templated Account creation.
- Fully extendable with pre- and post processing scripts.
- Powerful Report generator.
- Subscriber DB which is JDBC, LDAP and X500 compliant.
- Full audit journal showing who made what changes to whom.
- Ability to track accounts – e.g. pick an account and track the history of changes through time.
- Encryption of sensitive data when transmitting through network and when stored in access control files.
- 256 bit encryption key (configurable).
- Support Unix trusted systems.
- Domains for tasks delegation.
- Sun Solaris
- Open VMS
- Windows 2000/2003 AD
Applications and Databases
- MS Exchange
- SQL Server
- Lotus Notes/Domino
- Novell eDirectory